Keto Sambal Fried Rice
Try this Sambal Fried Rice, the perfect way to enjoy a spicy and flavorful dish while maintaining your health goals.
Made with Shirataki rice, a low-carb, low-GI alternative to traditional rice, this dish is a nutritious and delicious addition to any healthy lifestyle.
Each bite is bursting with juicy prawns, protein-rich egg whites, crunchy garden peas and long beans, all stir-fried with sambal belacan, dried prawns, soya sauce, healthy canola oil, and a flavorful seasoning made from shallots ginger, and garlic. Topped with freshly ground pepper, this dish provides a perfect balance of heat and flavour, making it the perfect meal for anyone looking to enjoy a delicious and nutritious meal while controlling their weight.
Healthfull's Keto Sambal Fried Rice is a delicious way to control weight, while still enjoying the flavours you love. With its high fibre and protein content, this dish will keep you feeling full and satisfied for hours.
So why wait? Order now and taste the difference!
|Net Carbohydrate (g):||16.0||80.7
Shirataki Rice (Purified Water, Tapioca Starch, Konjac Flour, Carob Bean Gum), Egg White, Prawn, Garden Peas, Long Beans, Sambal Belacan, Shallot, Dried Prawns, Ginger, Canola Oil, Soya Sauce, Garlic, Erythritol, Sucralose, Pepper. Allergen: Seafood
If you order individual meals, you'll be able to experience how delicious HealthFull meals are without being committed. Are you expecting guests? Let them join you for lunch or dinner by ordering individual meals. To receive FREE shipping on your order, order at least 5 meals.
One-Week Trial Package
A One-Week Trial Package saves you time and money: with one click you add all 14 HealthFull Meals to your cart, save $47.60 on your meals, and skip the SGD 7 shipping fee. It's the most convenient way to try all that HealthFull has to offer!
4-Week or 13-Week Meal Packages
With HealthFull Meal Packages, you can control your weight in a healthy, tasty way. A fresh set of 14 frozen meals will be delivered to your door every week. Taking a trip and need to pause deliveries for a short time: no problem. Feel free to swap one meal for another, just because you like it so much.
What are the benefits of a HealthFull Meal Package?
First and foremost, HealthFull is not your typical conventional Keto Diet Plan, nor is it like any Fad Diet you may have heard of or tried in the past. Weight loss meals are often perceived as not tasty, not fulfilling, and may be harmful.
Many weight loss diets (especially Fad Diets) are popular for a short time, making claims for fast weight loss or health improvements which require little or no effort, but do not become standard dietary recommendations in the clinical setting.
Examples include: Paleo Diet, Detox Diet, Milk Shake Diet, South Beach, Military 3 Day, Acai Berry Diet, Apple Cider Vinegar Diet, Blood Type Diet, Cabbage/ Grapefruit Diet, etc.
Dieters have complained that they are bland, repetitive, monotonous, boring, overdosed with supplements, unnatural…! Dieters get hungry in between meals, and end up snacking between meals.
The problems with conventional Keto diet are long-term sustainability and, more seriously, the increase in bad “LDL” cholesterol, which brings other health risks such as heart disease and stroke.
HealthFull however has all the benefits of a conventional Keto Diet: rapid weight loss, reduce appetite, maintain muscle mass, blood glucose control; but without the increased risk. And you will still get to eat tasty healthy meals!
Here are a few tips that will come in handy while you are following the HealthFull Diet.
- Our current range of meals is optimised for Lunch and Dinner
- Soon we'll launch a range of HealthFull breakfast meals. Until then, try low carb breakfast options like 2 slices of Low GI or Smart Carb bread, no sugar added soy milk, and rye crackers with tuna spread.
- Stay hydrated while you're dieting. Stay hydrated by drinking 8 glasses or 2 liters a day.
- Why it's so important to stay hydrated?
- Flush out acidic ketones
- To counteract diuretic effect
- Less stress on kidneys because of high protein consumption
- Prevent that hungry feeling
- Not sure what to drink? Here are some tips:
- Plain water
- Clear Soup
- Tea, no sugar (green/chrysanthemum/oolong tea)
- Coffee, no sugar
- Sugar-free/diet drinks
- HealthFull meals should keep you full till the next meal. Why would you feel hungry?
- You think you are hungry
- You are bored
- You might be surrounded by food or food pictures
- Are you getting enough sleep?
- Take care of your sugar intake, too much sugar make you fele hungry.
- Are you stressed?
- Do you drink enough water and other fluids?
- So, what can you do to get rid of that hungry feeling? Here are some tips from our dieticians:
- Do something to take mind off the craving
- Busy yourself with work
- Exercise, enjoy music, laughter.
These all increase endorphins (just like chocolates)
- Go for a Walk
- Take a Nap
- Call a Friend
- Drink more
- Take a healthy low carbs snack
- If nothing else seems to help, and the hungry feeling remains.
- Include a serving of boiled or steamed non-starchy vegetables with your HealthFull meals.
- Opt for a healthy snack, like nuts, seeds, veggie-based snacks, or low-carb fruits.
- And yes, it's true: moderate exercise during your diet really helps to lose your weight, in addition to other health benefits!
Check out this page for more tips to feel good while following a HealthFull diet!