Briyani Chicken Tandoori ❤︎ Healthy Keto
Made using nutrient-rich cauliflower as a low-GI, high-fibre alternative to traditional rice, this dish is both delicious and nutritious. The tender chicken is marinated in a mixture of unsweetened non-fat yoghurt, canola oil, and aromatic spices such as garlic, chaat masala, lemon, ginger, shallots, cumin, and turmeric, to create a rich and bold flavour.
Baked to perfection, the tender and juicy chicken is paired perfectly with the nutty and delicious briyani cauliflower rice, creating a meal that is both satisfying and flavourful. The use of lower sodium salt, annatto seed, chilli, coriander seed, cinnamon, pepper, cardamom, and clove, ensures that this Healthy-Keto Briyani Chicken Tandoori is a healthier alternative to traditional briyani, without sacrificing any of the taste. The final topping of cashew nuts completes the dish.
Healthfull's Keto Briyani Chicken Tandoori is the perfect way to indulge in a flavourful and healthy meal. With its delicious spices, tender chicken, and nutrient-rich cauliflower, it's a meal that is sure to satisfy. So why wait? Try it today and taste the difference for yourself!
|Net Carbohydrate (g):||9.7||50.9
Cauliflower, Chicken, Unsweetened Non-Fat, Yoghurt, Cashew Nuts, Canola Oil, Garlic, Chaat Masala, Lemon, Ginger, Shallots, Cumin, Lower Sodium Salt, Turmeric, Annatto Seed, Chilli, Coriander Seed, Cinnamon, Pepper, Cardamon, Clove
If you order individual meals, you'll be able to experience how delicious HealthFull meals are without being committed. Are you expecting guests? Let them join you for lunch or dinner by ordering individual meals. To receive FREE shipping on your order, order at least 7 meals.
One-Week Trial Package
A One-Week Trial Package saves you time and money: with one click you add all 14 HealthFull Meals to your cart, save $33.60 on your meals, and skip the SGD 9.90 shipping fee. It's the most convenient way to try all that HealthFull has to offer!
4-Week or 13-Week Meal Packages
With HealthFull Meal Packages, you can control your weight in a healthy, tasty way. A fresh set of 14 frozen meals will be delivered to your door every week. Taking a trip and need to pause deliveries for a short time: no problem.
What are the benefits of a HealthFull Meal Package?
First and foremost, HealthFull is not your typical conventional Keto Diet Plan, nor is it like any Fad Diet you may have heard of or tried in the past. Weight loss meals are often perceived as not tasty, not fulfilling, and may be harmful.
Many weight loss diets (especially Fad Diets) are popular for a short time, making claims for fast weight loss or health improvements which require little or no effort, but do not become standard dietary recommendations in the clinical setting.
Examples include: Paleo Diet, Detox Diet, Milk Shake Diet, South Beach, Military 3 Day, Acai Berry Diet, Apple Cider Vinegar Diet, Blood Type Diet, Cabbage/ Grapefruit Diet, etc.
Dieters have complained that they are bland, repetitive, monotonous, boring, overdosed with supplements, unnatural…! Dieters get hungry in between meals, and end up snacking between meals.
The problems with conventional Keto diet are long-term sustainability and, more seriously, the increase in bad “LDL” cholesterol, which brings other health risks such as heart disease and stroke.
HealthFull however has all the benefits of a conventional Keto Diet: rapid weight loss, reduce appetite, maintain muscle mass, blood glucose control; but without the increased risk. And you will still get to eat tasty healthy meals!
Here are a few tips that will come in handy while you are following the HealthFull Diet.
- Our current range of meals is optimised for Lunch and Dinner
- Soon we'll launch a range of HealthFull breakfast meals. Until then, try low carb breakfast options like 2 slices of Low GI or Smart Carb bread, no sugar added soy milk, and rye crackers with tuna spread.
- Stay hydrated while you're dieting. Stay hydrated by drinking 8 glasses or 2 liters a day.
- Why it's so important to stay hydrated?
- Flush out acidic ketones
- To counteract diuretic effect
- Less stress on kidneys because of high protein consumption
- Prevent that hungry feeling
- Not sure what to drink? Here are some tips:
- Plain water
- Clear Soup
- Tea, no sugar (green/chrysanthemum/oolong tea)
- Coffee, no sugar
- Sugar-free/diet drinks
- HealthFull meals should keep you full till the next meal. Why would you feel hungry?
- You think you are hungry
- You are bored
- You might be surrounded by food or food pictures
- Are you getting enough sleep?
- Take care of your sugar intake, too much sugar make you fele hungry.
- Are you stressed?
- Do you drink enough water and other fluids?
- So, what can you do to get rid of that hungry feeling? Here are some tips from our dieticians:
- Do something to take mind off the craving
- Busy yourself with work
- Exercise, enjoy music, laughter.
These all increase endorphins (just like chocolates)
- Go for a Walk
- Take a Nap
- Call a Friend
- Drink more
- Take a healthy low carbs snack
- If nothing else seems to help, and the hungry feeling remains.
- Include a serving of boiled or steamed non-starchy vegetables with your HealthFull meals.
- Opt for a healthy snack, like nuts, seeds, veggie-based snacks, or low-carb fruits.
- And yes, it's true: moderate exercise during your diet really helps to lose your weight, in addition to other health benefits!
Check out this page for more tips to feel good while following a HealthFull diet!