Chicken Spaghetti Bolognese ❤︎ Healthy Keto
Savour the rich, classic flavours of Italian cuisine with Healthfull's Keto Spaghetti Chicken Bolognese.
Made with spent barley grain noodles, this dish provides the perfect balance of taste and nutrition. The low glycemic index and high fibre and protein content make this dish a perfect choice for those who like to stay in shape.
This Bolognese is made with the finest ingredients, including succulent chicken, juicy tomatoes, and tangy cheese. The sauce is seasoned with aromatic Italian dried herbs like basil, oregano, thyme, and bay leaves, which add flavour and aroma to the dish. The dish is rich in essential vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C and K, and lycopene, an antioxidant that may have cancer-fighting properties.
Enjoy this classic Italian dish without worrying about the high carbohydrate content of regular spaghetti. Healthfull's Keto Spaghetti Chicken Bolognese is a delicious and nutritious way to keep your weight on track. No preservatives added.
Order now and indulge in the classic flavours of Italy in a healthy way!
|Net Carbohydrate (g):||15.8||68.5
We make a few of our meals from barley grain, extracting only the nutritious protein and fibre, but without the sugars.
Spent Barley Grain Noodles (Barley Protein Fibre, Wheat Gluten, Glucomannan, Sodium Carbonate, Salt), Chicken, Tomatoes, Cheese, Tomato Pasta Sauce, Shallot, Garlic, Stock Cube, Canola Oil, Pepper, Soya Sauce, Modified Corn Starch, Italian Dried Herbs
If you order individual meals, you'll be able to experience how delicious HealthFull meals are without being committed. Are you expecting guests? Let them join you for lunch or dinner by ordering individual meals. To receive FREE shipping on your order, order at least 7 meals.
One-Week Trial Package
A One-Week Trial Package saves you time and money: with one click you add all 14 HealthFull Meals to your cart, save $33.60 on your meals, and skip the SGD 9.90 shipping fee. It's the most convenient way to try all that HealthFull has to offer!
4-Week or 13-Week Meal Packages
With HealthFull Meal Packages, you can control your weight in a healthy, tasty way. A fresh set of 14 frozen meals will be delivered to your door every week. Taking a trip and need to pause deliveries for a short time: no problem.
What are the benefits of a HealthFull Meal Package?
First and foremost, HealthFull is not your typical conventional Keto Diet Plan, nor is it like any Fad Diet you may have heard of or tried in the past. Weight loss meals are often perceived as not tasty, not fulfilling, and may be harmful.
Many weight loss diets (especially Fad Diets) are popular for a short time, making claims for fast weight loss or health improvements which require little or no effort, but do not become standard dietary recommendations in the clinical setting.
Examples include: Paleo Diet, Detox Diet, Milk Shake Diet, South Beach, Military 3 Day, Acai Berry Diet, Apple Cider Vinegar Diet, Blood Type Diet, Cabbage/ Grapefruit Diet, etc.
Dieters have complained that they are bland, repetitive, monotonous, boring, overdosed with supplements, unnatural…! Dieters get hungry in between meals, and end up snacking between meals.
The problems with conventional Keto diet are long-term sustainability and, more seriously, the increase in bad “LDL” cholesterol, which brings other health risks such as heart disease and stroke.
HealthFull however has all the benefits of a conventional Keto Diet: rapid weight loss, reduce appetite, maintain muscle mass, blood glucose control; but without the increased risk. And you will still get to eat tasty healthy meals!
Here are a few tips that will come in handy while you are following the HealthFull Diet.
- Our current range of meals is optimised for Lunch and Dinner
- Soon we'll launch a range of HealthFull breakfast meals. Until then, try low carb breakfast options like 2 slices of Low GI or Smart Carb bread, no sugar added soy milk, and rye crackers with tuna spread.
- Stay hydrated while you're dieting. Stay hydrated by drinking 8 glasses or 2 liters a day.
- Why it's so important to stay hydrated?
- Flush out acidic ketones
- To counteract diuretic effect
- Less stress on kidneys because of high protein consumption
- Prevent that hungry feeling
- Not sure what to drink? Here are some tips:
- Plain water
- Clear Soup
- Tea, no sugar (green/chrysanthemum/oolong tea)
- Coffee, no sugar
- Sugar-free/diet drinks
- HealthFull meals should keep you full till the next meal. Why would you feel hungry?
- You think you are hungry
- You are bored
- You might be surrounded by food or food pictures
- Are you getting enough sleep?
- Take care of your sugar intake, too much sugar make you fele hungry.
- Are you stressed?
- Do you drink enough water and other fluids?
- So, what can you do to get rid of that hungry feeling? Here are some tips from our dieticians:
- Do something to take mind off the craving
- Busy yourself with work
- Exercise, enjoy music, laughter.
These all increase endorphins (just like chocolates)
- Go for a Walk
- Take a Nap
- Call a Friend
- Drink more
- Take a healthy low carbs snack
- If nothing else seems to help, and the hungry feeling remains.
- Include a serving of boiled or steamed non-starchy vegetables with your HealthFull meals.
- Opt for a healthy snack, like nuts, seeds, veggie-based snacks, or low-carb fruits.
- And yes, it's true: moderate exercise during your diet really helps to lose your weight, in addition to other health benefits!
Check out this page for more tips to feel good while following a HealthFull diet!